• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[PAYING IN LOTS OF BELLS!] im resetting and im looking for a place to put my things!!

Mayor Karly~

Bells
Feedback
100% (19) +
hey!! after not playing acnl for a LONG time, im finally ready to return :"P I have a bunch a bells ( 20 mil ;__; ) and fruit and a set a furniture that i would lovve to save!!!! if u can help me out, i could pay u in bells!! this whole thing might take abt an hour if thats not too much of a problem :") PLS let me know if ur interested :"D!!!!

(ps, i have work at 2 so pls try to do this before 1!!)

Last edited:
You don't have to pay me anything:) it will be awhile until I do another transferring:) so don't worry about tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you think you can finish dropping everything off with 1 trip? If not, I will leave my gate open for you to do as many as you need.

Last edited:
You don't have to pay me anything:) it will be awhile until I do another transferring:) so don't worry about tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you think you can finish dropping everything off with 1 trip?

yeah!! after the bells are all out, there's not much else, just baskets of fruit and a mermaid set :O

Last edited:
yeah!! after the bells are all out, there's not much else :O

Okay, take as many trip as you need:) I just want to know if you need to make multiple trips or not so I can leave my gate open for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate is opened^^

Okay, take as many trip as you need:) I just want to know if you need to make multiple trips or not so I can leave my gate open for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate is opened^^

AH, nah, i just need to visit one time!! AND IM OMW!

Last edited:
Back