• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for Feedback on my Dream Town!

casual.kyle

Bells
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Leif
Mint
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (23) +
I recently got back into ACNL and I decided to make my town into a "modern city" because I feel like hardly anyone goes modern with their towns. My town isn't really anywhere close to being finished yet, but I'd really like some people's thoughts or ideas about what I can do with my town!

Dream Address: 4D00-0066-299F

I like your paths, I think you're doing a great layout with them, with the bushes and the trees. Maybe if you designated like little garden areas. I would do something symmetrical for a modern theme. :lemon:

I like your paths, I think you're doing a great layout with them, with the bushes and the trees. Maybe if you designated like little garden areas. I would do something symmetrical for a modern theme. :lemon:

Thanks! I do plan to eventually landscape my town, but for now, I just have flowerbeds by species. Once I get a good amount of hybrids, I'll probably start with the landscaping. Thanks for your thoughts!

I like how you put shells and coral on the slopes down to the beach. I think the path tiles on your beach should be different. My view is that the structural white cobblestone path doesn't lay right on sand, so maybe it can be more natural. Like rounder cobblestone or boardwalk path? I'm sure there's beachy type paths somewhere.

I think adding light posts, benches and a fountain would also help making it feel like a city. I'm amazed on your giant hordes of flowers too. I also like how you're planting bushes in the middle of your paths. And you made a good use of Resetti's manhole.

I like how you put shells and coral on the slopes down to the beach. I think the path tiles on your beach should be different. My view is that the structural white cobblestone path doesn't lay right on sand, so maybe it can be more natural. Like rounder cobblestone or boardwalk path? I'm sure there's beachy type paths somewhere.

I think adding light posts, benches and a fountain would also help making it feel like a city. I'm amazed on your giant hordes of flowers too. I also like how you're planting bushes in the middle of your paths. And you made a good use of Resetti's manhole.

Thanks! I'll try to find some more "beachy" paths for the beach. As of right now, I'm waiting for PWP requests before I work on putting them around town. Thanks for the compliments and feedback! :D

Back