• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

North America LF: Welcome Amiibo || H: Series 1-3

I got more cards tonight. Extras added:

213. Digby, Anchovy, Kody, Wart Jr., Greta, Buck, Lyman, Chadder, and Curly

Got more cards tonight. List updated to add:

Rover, Leif, 213 Digby, Tabby, Miranda, Cousteau, Bam, Tangy x2, Greta, Tucker, Gala, Bree x2, Flora, Biskit, Frank, Boomer, Maple, Chrissy

112 Don, Tipper, Cesar, Zell, Jay, Camofrog, Zipper, Erik, Tammy, Jacques, Gayle, Frobert have been added

Hi there!

Would you be willing to trade my 35 Weber and 372 Doc for your 334 Erik? I live im Canada. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there!

Would you be willing to trade my 35 Weber and 372 Doc for your 334 Erik? I live im Canada. :)

Hi there!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there!

Yes. Pm'd :)

Yes. Pm'd :)
WIN_20180103_04_12_48_Pro.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hope you don't mind that I post a pic of the card here, in a private message it won't let me upload a pic from my computer.

Back