• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

North America LF: Welcome Amiibo || H: Series 1-3

Hi! I have Annalisa (083), Felicity (119), Teddy (161), Benedict (171) and Drake (181).
Would you trade your Knox (047), Samson (061), Mint (063), Pancetti (085) and Chow (368) for them?
Please let me know. :)

Sounds good to me! I'll pm you my info

I bought more packs today, and I got a lot of doubles.

Franklin, another Ricky, Moe, Phineas, Zipper, another Mallary, Graham, Peaches, Broffina, Naomi, Walt, Sylvia, Becky, Sydney, and Angus have been added to my list of cards up for trade.

Hello would you trade your Moe, Phineas for my Iggly, Camofrog and Bud?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, can you check if there are any scuffed edge fo Phineas please? Thank you

Hi! I've got 104 Labelle; could I get 345 Naomi and 375 Becky?

Sounds good. Pm'd :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello would you trade your Moe, Phineas for my Iggly, Camofrog and Bud?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, can you check if there are any scuffed edge fo Phineas please? Thank you

That sounds good. Pm'd. Also, I don't see a scuffed edge to Phineas. I will send you a pic in pm of the card.

Hello! Now that I've completed my collection I'd like to help you complete yours! I can give you 014 Luna, 116 Chip, 118 Poncho, 126 Coach, 134 Kidd, and 166 Kitty. If you want these cards please PM me your info! :D

Hello! Now that I've completed my collection I'd like to help you complete yours! I can give you 014 Luna, 116 Chip, 118 Poncho, 126 Coach, 134 Kidd, and 166 Kitty. If you want these cards please PM me your info! :D

Aww, thank you! I'm supposed to be getting Luna from someone already, but I need the rest of those cards. Pm'd :)

Hi would you trade

239. Ricky
253. Genji
259. Stinky

for
117 Jack
123 Fuchsia
178 Hugh

Hi, would you trade #76 Jeremiah and #92 Henry for #135 Phoebe and #163 Ed?

Would you like to trade your 216 Franklin, 288 Curly, 324 Graham, and 377 Sydney for
112 Don, 139 Blaire, 230 Velma, and 290 Caroline?

Back