• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

North America LF: Welcome Amiibo || H: Series 1-3

I got some packs today and I got some extras.

Series Two: Katie, Poncho, Sly, Kitty, Anicotti
Series Three: Mitzi, Mac, Bree
Series Four: 301 Isabelle x2, Boone, Croque, Frita, Melba, Tammy, Walt, Rod, Sally, Gayle, Angus x2

Would you want to trade 107 Katie, 138 Sly, 166 Kitty, 184 Anicotti, 347 Tammy
for my 261 Tucker, 278 Dora, 314 Gulliver, 322 Rocco, 395 Cally?

I got an extra of 224 Paula today and I have none of the series 4 cards, so I would be happy to trade her for any one of them.

Can I trade Copper,Kicks and K.K for Pascal,Kapp'n and Sable?

I have 307 Gracie, 311 Lottie, 348 Olaf, AND 380 Kevin. I want 27 Lopez, 52 Poppy, and 245 Mac. Please PM me if interested, or if you want to negotiate (with so many cards, I'm sure something could work!)

Hi! I have 132 Vladimir, 137 Cookie, 158 Timbra, 191 Marcel, 241 Hans, 252 Merry, and 275 Hamlet. Would you be willing to trade for your Tortimer, Mac, Frita, Melba, Walt, Mitzi, and Gayle?

Last edited:
Hi! I'm very interested in your 301 Isabelle. How does my 346 Peewee + 305 Celeste + 310 Timmy sound for her?

Last edited:
Hi! I have 132 Vladimir, 137 Cookie, 158 Timbra, 182 Alice, 191 Marcel, 241 Hans, 252 Merry, and 275 Hamlet. Would you be willing to trade for your Tortimer, Mac, Resetti, Frita, Melba, Walt, Mitzi, and Gayle?

I don't have Walt or Mitzi anymore. Are there any other cards of mine that you are interested in?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I have 132 Vladimir, 137 Cookie, 158 Timbra, 182 Alice, 191 Marcel, 241 Hans, 252 Merry, and 275 Hamlet. Would you be willing to trade for your Tortimer, Mac, Resetti, Frita, Melba, Walt, Mitzi, and Gayle?

I don't have Walt or Mitzi anymore. Are there any other cards of mine that you are interested in?

I don't have Alice anymore so that takes care of one haha. How about vladimir, cookie, timbra, marcel, hans, merry, and Hamlet for tortimer, mac, frita, gayle, melba, peanut, and jingle?

I don't have Alice anymore so that takes care of one haha. How about vladimir, cookie, timbra, marcel, hans, merry, and Hamlet for tortimer, mac, frita, gayle, melba, peanut, and jingle?

I forgot that I don't have Gayle anymore either. Sorry there has been a lot on my mind and I forgot. Anyways, if you want another card to replace Gayle as well let me know. The rest of the trade sounds good.

I forgot that I don't have Gayle anymore either. Sorry there has been a lot on my mind and I forgot. Anyways, if you want another card to replace Gayle as well let me know. The rest of the trade sounds good.

That's okay :) I actually bought a card pack and got Melba haha. Ok, so how about my Vladimir, Cookie, Timbra, Marcel, Hans, Merry, and Hamlet for your Tortimer, Mac, Frita, Peanut, Jingle, Rod, and Lopez?

If they are still available, I can trade 147 Scoot and 185 Chops for Cesar and Mac.

Back