• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying a few furniture items! (again)

stalecxpcakes

-ˏˋ ♡ ˊˎ-
Bells
Mint
ど
Mother's Day Carnation
Sakura Easter Egg
Spring Shamrock
Feedback
100% (144) +
Hi! Sorry for constantly contributing to the growing number of these threads on what seems a daily basis, I just happen to be doing a lot of interior decorating atm c: didn't have time to make a moriDB right now, so here's just a list of what I need:

- sweets minitable x2
- sweets sofa
- cash register
- pink rose x1

Hello again Klurf! That would be awesome c: I'll send the tbt and open now!

You caught me at a great time, I was actually considering going to bed, but I'll get these to you :p give me a few!

Oh! Sorry to keep you up, haha c: Sure, take all the time you need! You've been a really big help today so thank you so much ^_^

Oh! Sorry to keep you up, haha c: Sure, take all the time you need! You've been a really big help today so thank you so much ^_^

D'aw, that means a lot to me. You're very welcome, I'm glad I could be of service~
I'm ready to deliver when you're ready to open ^^

Back