• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you prefer laser tag or bowling?

Do you prefer laser tag or bowling?

• Laser Tag

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Bowling

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

limiya

Bells
So in the area that I live, there's a place where you can go to play both laser tag and bowling, and I've always really enjoyed laser tag sooooo much better. Well, now one of my friends and I are arguing over which of the two is more fun, so I thought I would ask you all about your opinion?

Laser tag ^_^ I get super into it, and I always pretend I'm a badass soldier on a super important mission. However, I think I'd prefer airsoft more :) I have never liked bowling.. I hated wearing those shoes since I really dislike sharing shoes and just knowing somebody else's sweaty feet have been in those things just made me feel icky..

Laser tag is pretty fun but boy I haven't played that since high school. I like how chaotic it is.

Laser tag! The place I used to go to had mirrors to reflect the lasers around corners and grated floors to shoot people from different elevations. Good times.

my first date was bowling but laser tag would have been better. my friend pissed her pants last time we went though lol

Bowling. I really enjoy it. The only problem is, last time I went bowling, I only got one strike, so I guess I'm pretty bad at it... Still enjoyed it, though!

Back