• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying IGB, gold & silver axes, and more items!

StarrySkye3

Bells
My Melody Easter Egg
Coco
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Peach (Fruit)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Sakura Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (181) +
I recently restarted and need a few things, along with IGB. This is what I need...

-Dollhouse dress by Gracie
-ranch dresser
-bathrobe by Gracie
-whirlpool bath
-weeding day set
-sweets player
-silver axe
-golden axe
-10 million IGB

I am figuring thats around 100tbt for everything, let me know!

Ok, great! Are you available now? Would you rather me come pick it up or you drop it off?

I'm available for the next 30 minutes if you want to trade! I'd rather do pick up if you don't mind :)

Last edited:
Drop off is cool with me! Don't mind the QR's everywhere, I just finished putting everyone pretty much where I want them lol. I will open the gate and you can both head over!

Drop off is cool with me! Don't mind the QR's everywhere, I just finished putting everyone pretty much where I want them lol. I will open the gate and you can both head over!

Uhh.. the only thing I'm missing is a weeding day set, because I don't know what that is.

Uhh.. the only thing I'm missing is a weeding day set, because I don't know what that is.

Haha it's like the items you get from Leif for pulling weeds on weeding day. I think it is also called the flower set?

Ohh, the flower set, okay, thanks lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha it's like the items you get from Leif for pulling weeds on weeding day. I think it is also called the flower set?

Just to make sure, it's everything here, yes? [URL="http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Flower_set]Flower set [/URL]

Ohh, the flower set, okay, thanks lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just to make sure, it's everything here, yes? [URL="http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Flower_set]Flower set [/URL]

Haha yes! Sorry, I have seen it called both but I think you're right, it is officially named the flower set lol

Back