I hate the Void...

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hi...
So today i was trying to get Coco so i get rid of Nana making a giveaway to someone. But after that i TT 1 day and Uchi Goat come to my town and i'm trying get rid of her...

Does this happen to you?

Last edited:
I made a delivery once with a town that only had 9 villagers and picked up fuchsia from their void. They landed right in line with 2 other houses and didn't destroy anything so I don't even mind. Fuchsia is still living there!

Yes, I really hate it. I remember when I was playing with only 9 villagers, I turned never played online but one time I Streetpassed someone and got a villager from their void. So now if I only have 9 villagers, I don't do any multiplayer activities.

Yeah that happened to me once. I gave away a villager and then next day I found a house plot in a bad spot, took a month to get the villager out.

I dislike the void, too. I don't want a 10th villager.
Teddy was from my sister's town. He moved in the PERFECT spot! That was pretty good luck. :D

I will never forget picking up Al from the void when I wanted Mitzi... Moved in directly in front of my retail, I didn't even know they could move there.

Finally get rid of that unwanted Villager.

Back