• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I hate the Void...

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Hi...
So today i was trying to get Coco so i get rid of Nana making a giveaway to someone. But after that i TT 1 day and Uchi Goat come to my town and i'm trying get rid of her...

Does this happen to you?

Last edited:
I made a delivery once with a town that only had 9 villagers and picked up fuchsia from their void. They landed right in line with 2 other houses and didn't destroy anything so I don't even mind. Fuchsia is still living there!

Yes, I really hate it. I remember when I was playing with only 9 villagers, I turned never played online but one time I Streetpassed someone and got a villager from their void. So now if I only have 9 villagers, I don't do any multiplayer activities.

Yeah that happened to me once. I gave away a villager and then next day I found a house plot in a bad spot, took a month to get the villager out.

I dislike the void, too. I don't want a 10th villager.
Teddy was from my sister's town. He moved in the PERFECT spot! That was pretty good luck. :D

I will never forget picking up Al from the void when I wanted Mitzi... Moved in directly in front of my retail, I didn't even know they could move there.

Finally get rid of that unwanted Villager.

Back