• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you prefer wearing full on wigs or just extensions?

Do you prefer wearing full on wigs or just extensions?

• Wigs

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Extensions

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

limiya

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I know this question may only have a limited amount of answers, but, as someone who enjoys cosplaying very often, I prefer wearing wigs very often in comparison to just extensions in my hair. How about you?

Well, if I ever tried for a cosplay, I think I would want the full wig.

My hair is so thick I have no use for extensions and wigs have a hard time fitting for me. I planned to cosplay as someone with hair similar to mines to make things easier.

I don't cosplay but I had a buzz cut for over a year so sometimes I wore a wig out for fun. I've never had hair extensions before but I imagine they'd be really annoying.

Extensions if my cosplay has the same hair color.

Wigs because I don't want to dye my hair.

Probably a full wig that I can take on and off, you know. I don't think I would bother with extensions since you have to clip them on and remove etc.

I usually cosplay as girls with the same hair color as me so I've never used either. But I think I would prefer a wig. My hair is already heavy enough that I get headaches and I think extentions would just make it so much worse.

*autocorrect

Last edited:
Back