Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Water

Votes: 15 75.0%

• Total voters

limiya

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I've recently been able to cut most soda out of my diet, but I still get tempted at times!

I drink water constantly all day every day. I only have soda once every few months

Mostly water, I don't ever go over thirty minutes without some water. I only drink soda when I'm out with friends or when I get super stressed out.

the only time i ever drink pop is with alcohol, for the most part i try to only consume water (but some starbucks chai lattes seem to slip on in).

I usually drink water or average artificially flavored soft drinks, but I do drink soda from time to time.

I used to be a big sugary drink person but I think once I entered university, I had to budget myself and britta water filters was the way to go. So now I prefer water over anything else. It just helps your digestive system and it's what kept me going for a 10+ hour day.

Oh but I do occasionally have the bubble tea because those are my happy treats.

I rarely drink soda, when I was little it was something that we got only for Christmas and on holidays. It's a special treat like cotton Candy.

Water without fail. I drink a minimum of 3 litres a day. On the days I drink pop I don't usually have more than a can (330ml).

Back