• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you drink more water or soda?

Do you drink more soda or water?

• Soda

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Water

Votes: 15 75.0%

• Total voters

limiya

Bells
I've recently been able to cut most soda out of my diet, but I still get tempted at times!

I drink water constantly all day every day. I only have soda once every few months

Mostly water, I don't ever go over thirty minutes without some water. I only drink soda when I'm out with friends or when I get super stressed out.

the only time i ever drink pop is with alcohol, for the most part i try to only consume water (but some starbucks chai lattes seem to slip on in).

I usually drink water or average artificially flavored soft drinks, but I do drink soda from time to time.

I used to be a big sugary drink person but I think once I entered university, I had to budget myself and britta water filters was the way to go. So now I prefer water over anything else. It just helps your digestive system and it's what kept me going for a 10+ hour day.

Oh but I do occasionally have the bubble tea because those are my happy treats.

I rarely drink soda, when I was little it was something that we got only for Christmas and on holidays. It's a special treat like cotton Candy.

Water without fail. I drink a minimum of 3 litres a day. On the days I drink pop I don't usually have more than a can (330ml).

I definitely drink more water than soda.. but I drink a lot of soda too :( I'm trying to cut down though.

Back