• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I feel like KK is naked

shrekluvsme

Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
All of the other animals are wearing clothes, but KK isn't! The most clothes he wears is a hat. It makes me feel so uncomfortable when he's in Brewster's and I just see his bare backside...it seems so wrong lol...

Well, it's not like anyone else has pants, so he's not the only bare backside...

Even if he has fur tho...compared to all of the animals he just seems so bare! But I guess he's more of an all natural animal~

I seriously can't think of any others that don't wear clothes...maybe Blathers? He has a bowtie at least, though

tbh i always felt like k.k. slider doesn't fit in animal crossing. of course, i love him to pieces, but something about the way he looks is just so bizarre when compared to everyone else in the games. i guess it's because he's naked. not only that, but he's pure white with a black face. he's like, two steps away from being snoopy. all he needs is black ears and a simpler face.

Even if he has fur tho...compared to all of the animals he just seems so bare! But I guess he's more of an all natural animal~

I seriously can't think of any others that don't wear clothes...maybe Blathers? He has a bowtie at least, though

even if you don't count the bowtie, it's less jarring with blathers since he has colors and patterns. k.k. is just a blank dog. i feel like he's unfinished and they forgot to color him. but it's okay, i still love him.

It reminds me of in Zootopia when the bunny is shocked and embarrassed to be in the nude community. I felt uncomfortable about that for a few minutes until I realized everyone else wearing clothes are the weirdos!

So I think it's refreshing that KK is just a dog hanging out.

I've always felt like he was a bit naked too.. I think he needs something a bit extra. Like a bag or something slung around his chest.

yeah i always thought there was something off and strange about KK... all the villagers either have clothes or it not, they have designs but KK is just blank. blathers and celeste isnt wearing anything but they have this checker pattern on their chest like a knit vest.

Personally I think he would look better with a jacket on, similar to the other NPCs/villagers.
But I've taken it that he is designed as he is, because he is avant-garde, hip, unorthodox.

Don't think he says this in acnl but in accf (& prob acww) didn't he use to say - here is a boot leg copy of my music, that he didn't like restraints on his music - or something like that?
I always took it to be a dig at Sony!

It is widely thought he is directly based on the composer Totaka. I think he and KK Slider look very similar, very handsome. Probably weirds all of you out, all the more now.

http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Kazumi_Totaka

Personally I think he would look better with a jacket on, similar to the other NPCs/villagers.
But I've taken it that he is designed as he is, because he is avant-garde, hip, unorthodox.

Don't think he says this in acnl but in accf (& prob acww) didn't he use to say - here is a boot leg copy of my music, that he didn't like restraints on his music - or something like that?
I always took it to be a dig at Sony!

It is widely thought he is directly based on the composer Totaka. I think he and KK Slider look very similar, very handsome. Probably weirds all of you out, all the more now.

http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Kazumi_Totaka

Cool back story! Thanks!

I just think it's hilarious how K.K.'s nakedness bothered you enough for you to make a thread :)

When I first saw the title I just started laughing- reading the title out loud makes it even better.

I suppose that maybe since he's hiding behind his turntable all the time he doesn't have to worry about it too much :D

Without his guitar I think he looks really strange. I think he wears jackets on some of his album covers, though, which is really nice!

He's a hippy. I don't mind if he's naked.

Back