• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Building a bakery, need supplies

EmGee

Crazy cat dad
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (278) +
I'm making a bakery in one of my museum exhibits, and I need practically everything from goods to equipment. check this list here

I don't have much tbt, and most of it is promised to another player who's working on another list for me, so if anyone is willing to help me for igb instead, or even better letting me visit rv's and order directly multiple times, that would be awesome

For a few items I'll need multiples
counter table x4
tart x6
cupcake x3

Thanks so much to those who've helped me get this far

Last edited:
I can give you a kitchen counter, kitchen dishwasher, and kitchen refrigerator for free.

I have the kitchen items ready to give you, are you available now?

Open. I'm fossil hunting, so are you ok with letting yourself out after dropping off

I've scanned Claude in every day this week, but we keep missing each other. LoL

I should just buy you what you want, and drop it off.
I've got plenty of Meow Coupons. ^_^

Last edited:
I've scanned Claude in every day this week, but we keep missing each other. LoL

I should just buy you what you want, and drop it off.
I've got plenty of Meow Coupons. ^_^

Yeah, it's been pretty hard between my work schedule and our time zone difference :p
Fortunately I've got today off, so just pm me if you want to try scanning him in again or if you've already bought it and are available to drop it off. I'll look for you later today

I can get you the dessert case and 3 counter tables

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I can get all 4

Back