• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many siblings do you have?

How many siblings do you have?

Votes: 19 22.6%

Votes: 27 32.1%

Votes: 17 20.2%

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • 4+

Votes: 15 17.9%

• Total voters
None that I share both parents with. I've got two younger half-brothers that I've grown up with who I consider "full-brothers". I apparently have some siblings on my biological fathers side too, but I have no relation to any of them and I have no intention to either. We share the same genepool, that's all. Doesn't make them my siblings in any other way than blood.

I'm an only child with 2 stepsisters, but I only met them when I was 19 so I don't consider them family at all.

i have a little brother (19) and a little sister (10). i kinda wish i had a bigger family though

Older brother and a younger sister, love them both dearly. My older brother is a year older than me and my sister is 2 years younger.

Two.
My sister and half-brother.

My brother and I have same father different mothers.

An older brother, three younger brothers and a younger sister

I have 4 brothers and one sister. My sister and 3 of my brothers are older than me, the other brother is younger than me

I have two siblings. One brother, one sister, both younger than me.

6 siblings. 5 Brothers and 1 sister.

Last edited:
Back