The Director
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7457-9399-7967
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Just curious to see how many people of the community have brothers and sisters :D

I have 2 younger brothers. One 17, the other 11. I'm the oldest at 19 :D

I have a half brother and a half sister. I'm the oldest though.

I have a sister 3 years younger than me.

*I also have a ~14 year old step brother and my dad's dating a lady with 5 kids but they aren't married yet and I'm not sure they will be. I didn't grow up with any of these other people though (my parents broke up after I moved out) so while at least one is legally a sibling and I harbor no ill will toward any of them in the slightest I just don't know them well enough to have the same feelings as I have toward the sister I grew up with.

I have a sister-in-law as well. I know her better than my steps and she's anyways been very kind to me (and my cats love her!) so I have a stronger bond with her than my steps.

Last edited:
I've got four brothers and one sister, I'm the oldest. People get surprised at how many siblings I've got but I get surprised at people saying they're an only child haha.

I have a younger brother and an older brother. My younger brother is two years younger, and my other brother is a year and a half senior.

I also technically have a brother in law too.

two half-sisters and a brother. i don't consider my youngest half-sister to be related to me though, i just don't like her. being a middle child for 13-14 years was bad enough, now i've been replaced

Only child. As a kid I hated it. As an adult love it.

I imagined it would be the other way around? My hubby was an only child and said how awesome it was getting lots of presents on Christmas. Plus since his parents lived apart it was like having two Christmas's in one day. XD

I imagined it would be the other way around? My hubby was an only child and said how awesome it was getting lots of presents on Christmas. Plus since his parents lived apart it was like having two Christmas's in one day. XD

I found it lonely. But grew up to realise I am perfectly content with my own company. :p

Only child. I hate it still kinda because I got all the attention and fake cuddling and I hate it so much.

None, thankfully.

They'd be in my way all the time and I'd just hate it.

I can barely stand my cousins.

Back