• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you like rainy days better or sunny days?

Do you like rainy days better or sunny days?

• Rainy

Votes: 32 54.2%
  • Sunny

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Mix of Both

Votes: 20 33.9%

• Total voters

limiya

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Do you like rainy days better or sunny days? I really enjoy a mix of both, and sometimes with a light bit of thunder too!

I like both.

I prefer rainy days. Sunny days are nice too but the worst days are when there are intermittent rain showers on a sunny day.

I think rain more but only for a short distance? I like layering and I get to wear my coats along with my wellies! God, when I used to live in SF, the windy rain was terrible. It can be a disaster for hair and make-up people.

I like sunny too but I prefer if it was still in the 60's so I can wear my sweaters and socks.

I prefer rainy days. Sun stresses me too much, unless it's in the evening.

I absolutely hate rainy weather. It's annoying to carry around an umbrella. And then I can't wear comfortable/cute shoes because I have to wear my rain boots :(

Both.
I hate the heat sunny days bring.
Rain can be a sabotage on important days.

Both. I find the rain relaxing but at the same time it limits what you can do outside.

Ehh I don't love either but I'll have to go with rainy because I don't cope well with the heat :/

I prefer rainy days, but I realize that anything in excess eventually becomes exhausting (even if it's a positive thing), so I'd probably pick a mix of both.

I prefer rain over sun, cause sun here means HOT, plus rainwater is really good for my plants. Rain can be an inconvenience thou, it messes with my WiFi, it's wet and can make surfaces dangerous and unlike other places, DOES NOT MAKE THE TEMPERATURE ALL THAT COOL. But I would much rather deal with rain then hot nasty sweaty sun.

I guess I’ll be the second person that prefers sunny days over rainy days, lmao.

As someone who lives in a state with no rain at all, rainy days are better. Beats sitting in 90 degree weather while it's "winter".

I prefer sunny I think. It rains so much here that it makes you appreciate the warm sunny days. It just puts me in a better mood. I love a good rainy day though, I wouldn’t live where I do if I didn’t.

hm. honestly, i think i like both equally, depending on my mood at the time. with sunny days, i get to watch the sunrise and the sunset, which i always love doing. i also love when i’m in a good mood when it’s sunny out because on those days, i like to do my makeup and go out just to enjoy the nice weather, which always makes me feel good aha.

however, i also really like rainy days, too. the sounds of the raindrops bouncing off of the balcony railing and the windows is soothing to me + it gives me a reason to stay in bed all day, which is always sexy c’:

Rainy days are so relaxing, especially when it's falling on your window and you get to hear it.

Back