• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Shinee Closet Cleanout

Can I have a bubble wand? Is 5 TBT okay? Also, do you prefer pickup or dropoff

~Mayor Kathy of Dinosaur
3411 3134 4200

Hi! In case you didn't see, I commented in the other version of this thread c: Is 25 tbt okay for: 2x shaved ice lamp; 2x flower display case; 24-hour-shop ABD? <3

Hi! In case you didn't see, I commented in the other version of this thread c: Is 25 tbt okay for: 2x shaved ice lamp; 2x flower display case; 24-hour-shop ABD? <3

Yeah. :') I posted this because my other thread didn't show up on the front so??? it did??? xD
That sounds good to me. Sorry, I never expected such a huge line though.

Also later (after my order is all sorted out XD I tried to be organized) I could get you some splatoon items if you need them? I have all the amiibo.

Also later (after my order is all sorted out XD I tried to be organized) I could get you some splatoon items if you need them? I have all the amiibo.

Only the items on my wishlist if you happen to have any of them.

If I missed anyone please repost. I am so out of my element. xD I can't believe I use to trade all the time...

Last edited:
Hahaha yeah, it did, actually! That's a bit strange though that it didn't originally c:
And that's okay! I can wait <3

Back