Do you think Coco...

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hey there!
Animal Crossing New Leaf had some peculiar neighbors isn't it? Coco the Normal Rabbit is one of them, so i was wondering... Do you think Coco is wearing some kind of Shell?

I mean, maybe she's hiding herself, maybe she's shy or have fear of show herself to the world.

What you think?

I prefer the headcanon that she's some sort of sentient gyroid that's taken on the form of a rabbit.

Wow I never heard that! That makes me feel lots better about her. I always thought she had a close encounter with the guy from Silence of the Lambs. I like your version better.

now that you mention it, i think there was this episode of the amazing world of gumball with a character like that, where she looks like a shell with eye holes and her true form is eventually revealed when her shell breaks open. i think her name was penny. i haven't watched the show in a while, and i haven't even seen that many episodes.
anyway, i think it'd be interesting if coco was like that too. maybe she has a ghost inside of her. i've heard theories about her relating to the "if you forget to save under these circumstances your face disappears" thing from the gamecube game. maybe a ghost of a human lives inside her?

i'm probably overthinking this haha

she took out the slot b memory card when she was traveling on train and came back never looking the same again.

I didn't realize how well she fit in my town until recently. I keep giving her gyroids so it's as if she adopts a bunch from our gyroid orphanage.

Oh, I always thought her eyes were buttons and she was like a pluche bunny who came to live ? la Pinocchio! She's been in my town from the beginning and at first I thought she was kinda weird, but I love her now!
I never realised they were Gyroid eyes :eek:

Back