• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading A haul of villager pics! (for other pics)

freqrexy

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (87) +
Over the past month I have accumulated more villager pictures from doing tasks for my animal residents. Many of these are duplicates of those I already have and I would love to trade them away for any of the 130+ villager pictures that I still do not have in my possession yet.

This is what I have:
- Agnes (x3)
- Anabelle (x4)
- Annalise
- Bianca (x4)
- Drago
- Lionel
- Margie
- Pekoe (x4)
- Teddy (x3)

If you're interested in any of these, please reply to this thread and let me know which ones you'd like and which ones of your own you'd trade in return (1-for-1 please). Thanks in advance!

Hello :)

I am interested in Agnes, Anabelle, Annalise, Margie and Pekoe's pics please. I can trade any of these in return Apple, Biff, Chief, Crackle, Croque, Cube, Klaus, Julian, Nibbles Pashmina, Skye and Wendy.

Is there any animal you're specifically looking to have the photo for? Or are you just collecting any at this point? I have quite a mass of villager pictures and I'd love to know if you'd want any specifics from trade.

Last edited:
Hello :)

I am interested in Agnes, Anabelle, Annalise, Margie and Pekoe's pics please. I can trade any of these in return Apple, Biff, Chief, Crackle, Croque, Cube, Klaus, Julian, Nibbles Pashmina, Skye and Wendy.

I'm interested in Biff, Crackle and Nibbles! Since there's two others that you'd also like, I'll be happy to just give them to you for free. Is that okay?

Is there any animal you're specifically looking to have the photo for? Or are you just collecting any at this point? I have quite a mass of villager pictures and I'd love to know if you'd want any specifics from trade.

There's not really any specifics; in fact, as stated in the first post I am missing at least 120 regular villager pics so I'm fine to hear what you've got and make a decision from there ;)

It's honestly up to you :) There's not a lot of space near my train station though so yours might be easier?

Well, my gates are already open for another trade atm so you are more than welcome to visit ;)

So sorry about that SweetChaos - I got a trader that wanted me to visit their own.

But I will re-open for you now! :)

Back