• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Have you ever thought about leaving TBT?

If I ever decided to leave it would be because of the lack of inactivity on here. About 98% of the time I get on here to chat with people, and since all my close friends on here I had found outside of this forum, I don't think it would be a bad thing for me to leave.

I'm not planning on leaving anytime soon, though. If we start having outrages again like we did back in October-November then I might take a break for a while.

If I ever decided to leave it would be because of the lack of inactivity on here. About 98% of the time I get on here to chat with people, and since all my close friends on here I had found outside of this forum, I don't think it would be a bad thing for me to leave.

I'm not planning on leaving anytime soon, though. If we start having outrages again like we did back in October-November then I might take a break for a while.

what were the outrages?

i only ever left once really, and it wasn't really an active decision to leave, i wasn't really on the forums for anything other than trading and i had stopped playing new leaf entirely, i was probably inactive for a few months, when i picked up the game again i came back here and although i've since went through periods of playing and not playing ac i stay here for the friends i've made and because i love the forum!

fun fact but when i was becoming inactive someone messaged me asking for my popsicles and since i didn't plan on returning i sent them for nothing, so much regret

Nah, I enjoy being on this forum. It's pretty chill for the most part. I'm sure it'll get a little more active for the summer months. :)

sometimes but i usually just not come on here for a while then come back again

i might go inactive for a little while but ill be hecka active when AC Switch comes out

I've thought about leaving a couple of times, but mostly due to the site's relative inactivity as of late. Still, I'm looking forward to possible upcoming events like the fair and new collectibles, so I probably won't leave unless the site actually dies lol. I guess I'm more likely to just come and go every once in a while when it's slow, rather than logging on every day or leaving the site entirely. If I ever did leave, though, I would probably give away all of my TBT/collectibles so I wouldn't end up being an inactive member that's hoarding collectibles that other users may want.

Last edited:
Not permenantly but recently I haven't been going on here much because I lost interest in acnl but it's always fun to come back sonetines and check up on the community . I'm basically just hanging out in brewsters cafe and giving my unwanted opinion on stuff.

Not really.
I did take a break once though, but it was mostly for personal issues.
Other than that I'm not sure.

Yeah I come and go on hiatus all the time. honestly, the community on here is sometimes a bit toxic, but I still occasionally come on for the collectibles and brewster's drama. This site is really only good if you stay in the AC:NL threads and shops, as soon as you leave the AC or game related stuff, it goes to **** fast tbh

for the last 2 years or so I've come and gone

rn I've been active cuz mafia has been injected with some life

Quite a few times, yeah. I'm mostly still here for basement spam games and stalking mafia threads.

I've only been here for a few days and I've considered it once or twice but only because I'm hella obsessed with this site. Being able to buy furniture, and talk to other ACNL players has become a drug to me and I enjoy ACNL waaaay more now. I consider leaving only because I feel like I'm lacking self-control. xD

Yeah, sometimes ig because I don't feel like i'm a part of the community tbh or that i'd even be missed

Last edited:
Back