• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Have you ever thought about leaving TBT?

moonford

moon boi
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
Well? Have you and why did you stay?

Last edited:
I thought about it, and did leave for a few months, but came back because I like animal crossing and chatting.

I've made my fair share of TBT leaving posts but in the end I love the addictive community. Also when AC Switch comes out, I need people to play with.

I did think about it a couple times briefly, and I have to admit I was losing interest in it a lot.. but I got back into AC recently so...

I joined in 2009 and it's safe to say I've spent as much time inactive on the site as I have active. It's still a fun community to check in on every now and then though!

No. I've yet to find a reason to.

I'll leave once I've got at least half of the community to purchase a David Bowie album.

not really lol when it gets too cringey i'll just not be on for a bit but i don't know anyone on here anyone and nobody really cares abt me being around here, so it's not like a huge deal to not log on for like 2 weeks

Last edited:
I've left several times, but keep coming back to lurk because I have a thing for forums. I don't really talk to anyone, just browse and read interesting topics.

Yes; when I first joined and people were mean to me. I stayed because I met my husband on here

yeah. i left briefly because i got annoyed, but came back. still annoyed and angsty.

Yeah I did leave for quite some time due to being a busy college student, and I'm sure I will again when I get busy but I'll come back

I don't understand the concept of formally leaving a forum. When I've stopped using forums it's been the subconscious act of simply not going to the site anymore.

I've considered stepping down from the staff before, but never thought of completely leaving.

No, not really. I enjoy chatting with people and having a place to buy items for my towns. The collectibles are fun too, even though there haven't been any new ones for awhile.

yes , by things i have done here before.
atleast those things are buried three feet underground on these forums

I've considered it, I mean it does get a bit dull somethings, and like during that spree of really annoying people constantly posting I really thought about it... but I have stuck around so far, just a nice community, even when I don't play the game as much, I try to and I enjoy it and I like the other not AC parts of the site anyways.

I've done a few times already actually but yeah I've been back already.

Back