• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How old were you when you started playing?

I was 16 and now I'm 20, God I feel old. I really miss the beginning stage of AC:NL everything was really good and fun, plus everything was so new! I like it now as well though, it has really nice updates that enhance gameplay.

My first AC game was Wild World, and I think I was about 6 or 7 when I started that, I'm not sure, but I started New Leaf when it came out - summer of 2012! I remember getting my 3DS for christmas, specifically for New Leaf lol.. I'm 15 now, so i would've been 10 :)

I started December 2019, 19 years old! Bought a used 3ds then went to EB Games to buy my first AC game!

I have 16, my birthday is in October and got ACNL in 2013, short time after European launch, so 12.

But I dont know when I started in ACWW, my first Animal Crossing :/

I have played animal crossing new leaf since I was 18. But I started playing wild world when I was approximately 11-12 years old I think.

I got my first 3DS (or should i say, my first game system ever) around a month ago, and that's when I started playing ACNL. So, 17!

I played my first Animal Crossing game at my neighbor's house when I was about 7...when I was around 11 I got New Leaf but I didn't really understand how to play completely for a couple years :lemon:

I got my 3ds for my birthday about three years ago, so I'd say I started playing a little over three years ago

My first game was city folk but I started to play NL when I was 13. I am 16 now

Back