How old were you when you started playing?

kirst

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I'm just really curious to how old everyone was when they started playing AC:NL?

I got my 3DS and started playing New Leaf when I was 19. I'm now 22.
I bought my 3DS specifically to play the game, as I used to play Wild World when I was around 10 on my first Nintendo DS. Before that, I had the original Animal Crossing for my Gamecube. Gaaahhdd, I feel old haha!

I started playing the year it came out so i was 12. I'm 16 now. It's my first game I've played in the series, and boy was i missing out. It's by far my favorite 3ds game.

Nobody believes me when I display my true age. P.S. That's no avatar, it's a selfie! New Leaf was my first AC game, started on 30 Jan. 2016. I was 75 then.

Last edited:
I've been playing since the Gamecube one came out - I remember my brother imported it and we had to load it with a freeloader, I think it was called, before we put in the Animal Crossing disk :p

I got mine on launch day for North America, June 9, 2013, and I was 13. I'm now 17.

I started New Leaf when it first came out in North America. I've taken long breaks between then and now though so I'm not as experienced as I should be.

I think I was 14 when New Leaf released. I've been playing the series for a loooong time though.

I was 17, maybe 18, I'm 23 now.

Last edited:
I had to be about 12 or 13 when I first played Animal Crossing.. I was 14 when I bought my copy of New Leaf, though!
I'm 16 now. :>

Last edited:
I was 25, and I'm 27 now. I would have totally been in to AC long ago if my brother (who played it at his friends house) would have told me about it earlier. Its my favorite!

Back