Do you think you're an interesting person?

I suppose it depends on what you consider interesting. Based on how people react to me I would imagine that it's probably true. I'm impulsive, overly chatty, a published poet and writer, trained in film and radio, keep over 70 tropical fish, and I'm working towards a second degree completely unrelated to my first. I could also bore you for hours with talk of foreign history, folklore, the arctic, LGBT media, and some topics that are little inappropriate for TBT. But if none of that interests you then you'd probably think I'm boring or weird.

I find myself very boring, honestly. I've even apologized to people about being boring, and of course I get the "no you're not!" response but I really am....

lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I find myself very boring, honestly. I've even apologized to people about being boring, and of course I get the "no you're not!" response but I really am....

same. i always apologize for this and ppl are like "don't apologize" "you're not boring!" but i literally cannot keep a conversation (or start one) for the life of me.

Last edited:
Everyone's going to have a different idea of what makes a person interesting. I personally don't find myself a interesting person but I can bet others will beg to differ.

Yeah, well if you are into deep convos about my interests or you seem to a cool dude with nice interests i might fancy yeah then I talk for hours.. don't ever get me to small talk though then i'll probably just be staring at you going like.. "mm right" lol so for that i'm very not the right person...

no, i don't really have any hobbies or qualities that make me interesting or unique. i guess my interests are pretty niche compared to people i know personally, but pretty typical overall.

I feel like if I was a character that the narrator in some angsty book was describing, I might seem interesting, but then again wouldn't anyone?

I have no idea. Maybe? I certainly have enough problems to make it seem so, but I don't know!

Hell no. I can't find anything interesting/I like about myself. Yeah I have very low self esteem. Some people do say I'm very nice though but honestly where the hell has kindness gotten me in life?

If you classify people too nervous to start a conversation, then sure!

But seriously, described in a certain way, anyone can seem interesting.

I think I'm rather boring but people find me and my ways to be a bit eccentric. I try to avoid most people and I hate interacting with people who aren't my close friends but for some inexplicable reason people try to get me to hang out with them. And subsequently get offended when I don't want to. I don't know if it's because they think I'm interesting or they're all trying to pull a Carrie on me.

I'd hope so... hahah I tend to repeat myself a lot so hopefully I'm still interesting

Not really. I don't have a lot going on in my life, so it's hard for me to befriend people and carry conversations because of it. And the things I do have going on aren't interesting in the slightest.

what's interesting about anything comes to personal taste, I could say I'm interesting for things people don't really give two ****s about.

Back