• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you think you're an interesting person?

moonford

moon boi
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
I know people love to talk about themselves so go ahead!

Maybe if you like old and a bit obscure music and/or movies I guess from around the world.

Yes, I am a very interesting person!
*Insert long boring speech here while you sleep*
and that's the story of my life! :D

Nah, no one is actually interesting as an individual. One can only be described as interesting by another person.

I find people incredibly interesting. Reading about people's lives and experiences is just interesting to me, for whatever reason, especially if they're relatively obscure people.

I don't think I'm very interesting. It wouldn't be my job to say, though, would it?

No, extremely unlikeable, or that's the impression people give me about myself :p

I would like to think I'm a unique and interesting enough person to at least leave somewhat of a good and memorable impression onto whoever I meet, I guess. Sounds about right to me!

i think i have a somewhat interesting history but im actually pretty boring (minus a few mental illnesses and such, they tend to keep me on my toes). im a twin and we were separated at birth and adopted into different families and didnt find each other again until we were 22. thats about it.

No not at all, I'm pretty bland. I'm the kind of person to answer "nothing" when people ask me what I'm up to. If they insist I will talk about my cats.

Not really. Having dyed hair would probably give the illusion of an interesting personality to strangers though!

I think so.

To strangers I seem normal, shy and friendly. To my friends I seem like the kind of person that goes around kicking glass things down stairs or something.

Yeah. I'm one of those introverts where everyone believes I'm extremely extroverted. I just tend to catch people off guard a lot and that makes me likeable and 'interesting'.

not at all lol...I try to be different and like different things but it doesn't really change much. Bleh.

I feel like I am if someone unlocks my bonus content.
I feel like an NPC during most social situations and don't talk about myself unless I trust and know a person so yeah, I mean, it depends who you ask. I am very passionate about a lot of things and know a load of useless information so once you get me going I can be pretty damn interesting.

Back