• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Buying wishlist items! CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 24-hour-shop model, Sandwich display, soft drink display, sloppy stereo, and a barbecue bed :) how much would you be willing to pay for those?

Oh, hello! Yes I'd love to buy those, um...hmm...I'm really not sure how much TBT to pay since I've never gotten any sloppy or 7 11 stuff before. Any prices in mind?

Last edited:
Yes, that's fine :3 Long as youre ok with that price?
It's lower then usual I think for the 7 11 items, so how about 15tbt?

I just sent tbt xD

Last edited:
15 is good with me :) i'll add you <3 would you like me to drop them off or open my gates?

Okay :) Mind dropping them off? My pockets are bursting right now xD My town is in the middle of redecorating so it's kinda messy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you! Gates open :3 I see youre coming.

I can get you the rest of what's on that list for 100 TBT, how's about it?

o_O Well I don't know if I need all of it right now actually since a user is getting me some of it, but I need most of whats on there. I have to double check it.

Maybe tomorrow we could work something out since Ill know for sure what I need then? If you'll be avalible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back