• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

If you could have any kind of fruit as your native fruit, what would you choose?

Strawberries or raspberries! It would be cute if you could have fruit bushes, too, like for the raspberries that you could pick from them instead of shake them like trees ^^

Yes, berries. I'd like to have gooseberries, raspberries, all the berries!

Definitely strawberries. Apples are my favorite, but they're already in the game so that feels like cheating.

Mangosteens and Blueberries... Or some other kind of fruit with a blue flesh that exists. Grape Vines and Plums might work, too!

I think having berry bushes for sale in the garden shop would be nice. As for town fruit, pomegranates or dragonfruit would look cool.

well, i love cherries, so even given outside options i think i'd still pick cherries. they're my favorite fruit! i also like green grapes. if we could have fruit bushes i'd like to have grape bushes in my town!

When I read the title at first i didn't even understood what you meant. heh.
But that's a very very good question. I think I'd love to have an ananas as my native town fruit or strawberries but I'd also love to see some berries at my bushes or a few mushrooms as a native "fruit".

Pineapples or kiwis! That'd be really cool. I'd also like grape vines.. I think that'd be pretty cute.

Grapes or watermelon. Yeah they don't grow on trees but still, two awesome fruit

Back