What's your favorite KK Slider song?

suanmei

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I only have a few so far and have gotten them from him randomly playing songs. I want to know which songs I should request!

I only have a few so far and have gotten them from him randomly playing songs. I want to know which songs I should request!

Here's a list of all of all of my current favorite songs:

K.K. Cruisin', Lucky K.K., Surfin' K.K., K.K. Tango, Imperial K.K., K.K. Groove, Two Days Ago, K.K. Western, K.K. Marathon, Agent K.K., K.K. Parade, K.K. Rockabilly, K.K. House, K.K. Rock, DJ K.K., Go K.K. Rider, K.K. Faire, Marine Song 2001, Wandering, My Place, K.K. Condor, K.K. Folk, K.K. Gumbo, K.K. Stroll, and Bubblegum K.K.

Although, if i had to choose one, it would probably be K.K. Stroll, but Bubblegum K.K. is my close second.
And btw, K.K. Stroll is a request only song, so if you want it you have to go to see K.K. Slider on a Saturday after 8:00 PM, tell him you know the name of a song and type in K.K. Stroll.

And btw, K.K. Stroll is a request only song, so if you want it you have to go to see K.K. Slider on a Saturday after 8:00 PM, tell him you know the name of a song and type in K.K. Stroll.

I thought saturdays after 8 pm were the only time you could get any songs at all! are there other nights when you can get songs from him?

steep hill, go k.k. rider, wandering, and my place are all big favorites of mine! i also like the music box version of k.k. hypno, but i think i'm the only one who does :p

I thought saturdays after 8 pm were the only time you could get any songs at all! are there other nights when you can get songs from him?

No, you can't get songs from him on other nights, because he's always playing songs at random, not taking requests. The only other way to get them is to buy them from the shop, which i believe the first upgrade (if not then just nookling junktion) you can find them and buy them. What i meant by "request only" was that there are certain songs you can only get by requesting them, after which he will give you a copy to take home. there are a total of 4, 1 being the birthday K.K. which you get from taking to him the saturday before your birthday, and the other 3 are known as "secret songs" and cannot be found in stores so the only way to get them is how i mentioned above.

I don't want to spoil it for you, so i'll just go ahead and tell you that sometimes when you're talking to a villager they will mention to you that you should request a K.K. Slider song and also usually say something like, he will be surprised. This means it's a secret song. However, if you do want me to just tell you the name of the other 2 songs, since my big mouth just told you one anyway not even thinking about spoilers, let me know and i'd be glad to tell you!

ohhh i get it. wow this was all very helpful thank you! i actually got one of the request-only ones already from talking to Fang, kk island i believe? but i would love to know the last one haha i don't mind spoilers at all :3

K.K Love Song is my favorite. :)
It's relaxing and is a pleasure to hear.

I really like K.K Moody, and K.K Lullaby. Stale Cupcakes is another favourite as well. c:

ohhh i get it. wow this was all very helpful thank you! i actually got one of the request-only ones already from talking to Fang, kk island i believe? but i would love to know the last one haha i don't mind spoilers at all :3

No problem, i'm just glad i could help! Yep, K.K. Island is one. The last one is called K.K. Hypno.

Last edited:
So many of these I like, but one that stands out for me is KK Ballad. It just has this feeling of "You've accomplished a major goal, you deserve to rest" to it.

Steep Hill is by far my favourite. I also really like K.K. Cruisin', Go K.K. Rider! and Agent K.K.

Back