• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Possibly looking to visit?

kirst

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
I've been off here for quite some time (think i only ever posted once or twice before) &I've only recently picked up my 3DS again (it was only last month, before then my town was great but after not really playing for a good 12 months or so, my town had become a total disaster)

I'm trying to get back on my feet, I've been at it for a good two weeks or so now, but I'm wanting to visit other towns just to have a look around tbh. I don't want to steal anybody's ideas or anything, I just wanna see what everyone else's towns look like and how your public works projects/etc are set out and stuff.

it's also been waaay over a year since i visited anyone elses town/had anyone else in mine, so pleaaase bare with me while i try remember how to do it all again (im assuming you do it through the train station, but yknow) it's probably easy to be honest, i just feel like a complete noob.

you can visit my town and I would be happy to share my fruit with you

Last edited:
Back