What Updates Do You Want Back From Other AC Games?

Hubba

Worker
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
This is a question I have been thinking about. I know lots of people were talking about updates that there should be in future animal crossing games, but; What Things Do You Miss From Other AC Games That Should Be Added To NL? There's lots of things, but I think that these are the two I most miss.

1: You know the fountain? That New Leaf fountain is only used as a public works project. But have you played City Folk before? There is a fountain there. With that fountain, you can throw in your axe and Serena the Chihuahua would appear and give you a random Gold, Silver or your own axe back. I got lots of luck and got a gold axe back lots of times, and it was worth selling. I don't even know why they took away this fountain feature in NL, whether they wanted to make the game harder or not. I miss Serena.

2: This villager is often asked about. It's Aziz the Lion. He only appeared in Animal Forest, Animal Forest e+, Animal Crossing, and Animal Crossing+. He was somewhat taken out of all the other games, never reappearing. I did some research on him, and it said that Aziz was most likely taken out due to his name, an Arabic name. I don't even find this a problem, it's just a name. Also, Aziz was a male villager, and he wore a skirt, which could also be the problem. It just made him look cute, and have that native style. What's even more upsetting is that I had Aziz in my Animal Forest e+ town, and Animal Forest e+ was the first game I have ever got, which lead me to my love of AC. I really wanted Aziz in my NL and CF/WW town, but he's just vanished. #BringBackAziz

What else do you want back?

I want to be able to claim lost property in other towns - GC

I want to meet Blanca on the train and draw her face back on - GC

I want Celeste to have her observatory and draw constellations - WW

In Animal Crossing: City Folk, there are shopping cards, which allow you to access your bank account in order to buy things. The golden shopping card allows you to buy things at GracieGrace for 20% off. If those could be brought back, I'd be so ecstatic. It would free up so much pocket space, especially when T&T Emporium is about to close, and you want to buy some Gracie furniture before the sale is over, but you can't because you have to run back to the ABD to make some withdraws. And even then, how much do you withdraw to make sure you're able to buy everything you want?

This is a question I have been thinking about. I know lots of people were talking about updates that there should be in future animal crossing games, but; What Things Do You Miss From Other AC Games That Should Be Added To NL? This villager is often asked about. It's Aziz the Lion. He only appeared in Animal Forest, Animal Forest e+, Animal Crossing, and Animal Crossing+. He was somewhat taken out of all the other games, never reappearing. I did some research on him, and it said that Aziz was most likely taken out due to his name, an Arabic name. I don't even find this a problem, it's just a name. Also, Aziz was a male villager, and he wore a skirt, which could also be the problem. It just made him look cute, and have that native style. What's even more upsetting is that I had Aziz in my Animal Forest e+ town, and Animal Forest e+ was the first game I have ever got, which lead me to my love of AC. I really wanted Aziz in my NL and CF/WW town, but he's just vanished. #BringBackAziz

What else do you want back?

Al-Qaeda Crossing? :D

i wanrt the constellations!!!
also, i think in the gamecube game there's a raffle or something? i think it'd be nice to have that back too!

I want the observatory back, bottle mail, fetch quests for clothes and fossils, have the villagers able to change their floor/wall, ability to catch roaches and jellyfish, and more distinct personalities. Everyone's too nice in NL.

Last edited:
The mail feature in population growing where our could send like ten or fifteen letters and then once it was full Pete would mail it all out and deliver new mail to you triggered because of it. He had a set schedule but he had that as well.

The dump. It was awesome. Like a trashcan plus lost and found.

Mysterious letters. Animals used to show you letters with real world advice or sayings or whatever really from a mystery sender. Pretty sure that guy was supposed to be mayor.

K.K. at the train station. It was literally my favorite thing. I'd even take the roost. I hate club lol I never go there and forget to see K.K.

The wild world flea market

The wild world billboard posts that are so so funny.

Actually getting something real for completing the house. It used to be a statue or flag pole. Now it's nothing but some lame song and in wild world it was nothing.

Bring back signs for house placement for a game so focused on pwps and such not letting us pick or know where houses will be until this update was really unfair.

Bring back changing the item screen background with a shirt

Bring back the weather vein and sign thing when you catch the fish and bugs 100%

i just want constellations back. and have the observatory be an actual observatory i felt like they kinda reduced celeste into being a simple museum shop keeper rather than live up to her name and be in charge of stargazing and constellations.

I miss Blather's rambling on whatever you donated to the museum. I just really liked learning and then him freaking out especially if it was an insect.

I wish conversation between two villagers were more frequent because I love watching two of them interact. I feel like it's really difficult now to even catch any of my villagers speak with each other. (Or I just have bad luck.)

I want the observatory back, bottle mail, fetch quests for clothes and fossils, have the villagers able to change their floor/wall, ability to catch roaches and jellyfish, and more distinct personalities. Everyone's too nice in NL.

Yes to all of that! ^_^

I want the dump back, the point system at nooks and the raffle at nook.
I want the flea market back. And I loved how villagers would write on the board that they buried something in the town. I want that to come back.

Last edited:
I would also like the flea market to come back, along with note in a bottle

I can't remember what it's called, but I liked how in City Folk the HRA picked the best looking room and would display it in their backroom. I thought that was kind of cool

I really only want the flea market from Wild World back- it was a lot better than the Flea Market we have at retail. In fact, I don't think I've ever used the flea market at retail.

Back