• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist <3

If I get you every item on this list, would 130 TBT be reasonable with you?

Hey there! I have:

Pansy Table
Azalea Stool
Violet Screen
Rose Sofa

Does 20 TBT (5 for each item) sound fair? Just let me know! ^.^

If I get you every item on this list, would 130 TBT be reasonable with you?

Most certainly, thank you so so much! But turns out, I no longer need the terra-cotta flooring or kitchen refrigerator, so would 124 TBT be alright?

Hey there! I have:

Pansy Table
Azalea Stool
Violet Screen
Rose Sofa

Does 20 TBT (5 for each item) sound fair? Just let me know! ^.^

I think I'll probably end up going with the above offer, however I do need an extra azalea stool, so would you let that go for 3 tbt? c:

Last edited:
Most certainly, thank you so so much! But turns out, I no longer need the terra-cotta flooring, so would 127 TBT be alright?

I think I'll probably end up going with the above offer, however I do need an extra azalea stool, so would you let that go for 3 tbt? c:

Sure thing! I'll be delivering btw, not from my official town but from my second cartridge where I use as storage. I'm Haruko of Blossoms! Feel free to add me, I'll add you back!

Btw please excuse the fact I have no emotions from Shrunk in my second file ^.^

Sure thing! I'll be delivering btw, not from my official town but from my second cartridge where I use as storage. I'm Haruko of Blossoms! Feel free to add me, I'll add you back!

Btw please excuse the fact I have no emotions from Shrunk in my second file ^.^
Alright! Is it the friend code in your sidebar? And I'll send the tbt if you're ready to trade now c:

Yup! It's the one on the sidebar!

And go ahead and send, I'm ready right now by the station to visit you! I'll drop the item right next to you =)

Yup! It's the one on the sidebar!

And go ahead and send, I'm ready right now by the station to visit you! I'll drop the item right next to you =)
Sorry for the late reply (tbt wouldn't work on my phone for a second) but okay, I'll go and add you & send the bells! I've got patterns outside my station but you can put it on the grass near if that's alright <3 also, I'll be on one of my alt characters (Mizuho), just so you know!

Sorry for the late reply (tbt wouldn't work on my phone for a second) but okay, I'll go and add you & send the bells! I've got patterns outside my station but you can put it on the grass near if that's alright <3 also, I'll be on one of my alt characters (Mizuho), just so you know!

No problem! I'll be looking out for your town when the gate is open =)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lagged out, I guess... Try again?

Back