Acnl_starfall

Acnl addict
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
October Birthstone (Opal)
Red Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Eugene was camping in my campsite yesterday the 25th and I didn't play alot yesterday I didn't tt or anything I played for like 3 mins just to run around town and save and quit and today the 26th Eugene was camping again he didn't say anything. About his second day camping has this happened to anyone and what happened that this happened

Maybe he like your town and indirectly he's saying... "Invite me, invite me! Don't make camp three days in a row, because i'll do it!".

I had Kitt Kangaroo camping today. Thanks to being stuck with 7 amiibo's, nobody will ever be moving in again.
Would love to have the chance to invite a camper to move in.

I haven't had the same camper two days in a row but I did have Lucha camping in my town at least 3 times in 1 month. It really annoyed me because i really wanted to invite him but I didn't have space any of those 3 times. He never appeared again after that :(

I've never noticed anyone camping for more than one day at a time, but like dizzy bone I've had the same people come back a couple of times in a few weeks.
I'd assume he's stayed because, as mentioned above, he must like your town and want you to invite him to stay?

I've never noticed anyone camping for more than one day at a time, but like dizzy bone I've had the same people come back a couple of times in a few weeks.
I'd assume he's stayed because, as mentioned above, he must like your town and want you to invite him to stay?

That happened to me before. I think it was either because someone was moving out or someone was moving in.

Back