• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling The New-ish Item Sets

Klurf

Retired Supplier
Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Jack
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Green Candy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Chocolate Cake
Lobo
Mint
Leif
Feedback
100% (93) +
I'm selling each set separately for 15 TBT, this includes:
Natural set (1 left)
Hello Kitty set (2 left)
Pompompurin set (2 left)

sold out status (now 30TBT, last ship):
Cinnamoroll (1 left)

Either private message me or respond to this thread, if I am offline or taking a while to respond please like this message so I can get the notification and check on it.

orders finished (notes for myself)
ahousar97
dakotarain
prohalaman
kaiyo
issi
punctuallyAbsent
dancing shadowss

to-do
panduhh

Last edited:
Okay, that'll be 45 TBT. I prefer to deliver, if you don't mind.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yup! That's 15 TBT. Last Fueki set sold to you. I prefer to deliver.

Great. :) I've already added you, I will open my gates.

Great. :) I've already added you, I will open my gates.

Hi! Did your game crash? If not, my internet on my 3DS may have dropped, if so, my most sincere apologies. Please open again so I can get the items to you again and please save before ending the session :)

Hi! Did your game crash? If not, my internet on my 3DS may have dropped, if so, my most sincere apologies. Please open again so I can get the items to you again and please save before ending the session :)

Yes my gates are already open. Argh, darn resetti and I will save.

Sorry for this really random post ! i just wanted to say that i love that you have Steal My Sunshine linked in your signature x3

Hm... I'm not sure why it disconnects when I end. I've never had that happen before.
I still got my items though. Thank you :)

Hm... I'm not sure why it disconnects when I end. I've never had that happen before.
I still got my items though. Thank you :)

That time it was me, my game had some fatal crash error or something.. Either way, enjoy them, and no prob! c:

I do still want the sets, however it is 11pm where I live and I have to try to get my baby to sleep.. will you be available tomorrow?

I do still want the sets, however it is 11pm where I live and I have to try to get my baby to sleep.. will you be available tomorrow?

Yes! Please private message me when you are available tomorrow, and I apologize you had to wait so long!

/bump

Last edited:
Hi, what is in the New 3DS Set?

I'd like to buy some Sanrio sets too.

Last edited:
Back