Feedback
100% (93) +
I'm selling each set separately for 15 TBT, this includes:
Natural set (1 left)
Hello Kitty set (2 left)
Pompompurin set (2 left)

sold out status (now 30TBT, last ship):
Cinnamoroll (1 left)

Either private message me or respond to this thread, if I am offline or taking a while to respond please like this message so I can get the notification and check on it.

orders finished (notes for myself)
ahousar97
dakotarain
prohalaman
kaiyo
issi
punctuallyAbsent
dancing shadowss

to-do
panduhh

Last edited:
Okay, that'll be 45 TBT. I prefer to deliver, if you don't mind.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yup! That's 15 TBT. Last Fueki set sold to you. I prefer to deliver.

Great. :) I've already added you, I will open my gates.

Great. :) I've already added you, I will open my gates.

Hi! Did your game crash? If not, my internet on my 3DS may have dropped, if so, my most sincere apologies. Please open again so I can get the items to you again and please save before ending the session :)

Hi! Did your game crash? If not, my internet on my 3DS may have dropped, if so, my most sincere apologies. Please open again so I can get the items to you again and please save before ending the session :)

Yes my gates are already open. Argh, darn resetti and I will save.

Sorry for this really random post ! i just wanted to say that i love that you have Steal My Sunshine linked in your signature x3

Hm... I'm not sure why it disconnects when I end. I've never had that happen before.
I still got my items though. Thank you :)

Hm... I'm not sure why it disconnects when I end. I've never had that happen before.
I still got my items though. Thank you :)

That time it was me, my game had some fatal crash error or something.. Either way, enjoy them, and no prob! c:

I do still want the sets, however it is 11pm where I live and I have to try to get my baby to sleep.. will you be available tomorrow?

I do still want the sets, however it is 11pm where I live and I have to try to get my baby to sleep.. will you be available tomorrow?

Yes! Please private message me when you are available tomorrow, and I apologize you had to wait so long!

/bump

Last edited:
Hi, what is in the New 3DS Set?

I'd like to buy some Sanrio sets too.

Last edited:
Back