New 3DS - Sable
New 3DS - K.K.
New 3DS - T&T
New Nintendo 3DS
New Nintendo 3DS XL
CwwipfnUAAESHyt.jpgThis is an example of a New 3DS item

Also, what Sanrio sets would you like?

Last edited:
Absolutely! I should have your items gathered very soon. I will PM you when I am ready to deliver!
okay, thank you! i'll add you right now and yeah, just tell me when you can come over so i can open up my gates.

Oh! Yes I'll buy the 3DS set. Ill also get um...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, is my melody 30 now? If so Ill pass.

Oh! Yes I'll buy the 3DS set. Ill also get um...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, is my melody 30 now? If so Ill pass.

Since you posted before the last buyer, I'll cut you some slack and have it be 15.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I buy the fueki set and natural set?

Yes! But please understand, the price for the Fueki has gone up. So you will be buying both for 45 TBT. Is this okay?

Oh okay thanks so much! Should I send tbt and add you now? Drop off or I pick it up (drop off would be easier)

Sure! I prefer to deliver, give me a time you're available.

I'm available right mow, just need to add you. I transferred 25 bells but if that's being presumptuous and you want the other 5 I'll be happy to oblige!

Since you posted before the last buyer, I'll cut you some slack and have it be 15.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes! But please understand, the price for the Fueki has gone up. So you will be buying both for 45 TBT. Is this okay?

Yes, that's fine

It should have been open my now o:
I'll redo it, I'm sorry

it's because I added you while your gates were open, so they don't show for me until you close and open again xP not your fault

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh I see. So do I need to do it a third time, or..?

No, I got caught up with another small trade before you, my apologies. I'll be over very soon.

Last edited:
Back