• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Tell me some of your favorite words!

Bcat

👻Spoopy all season long👻
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg
Share a few of your favorite words!

Some of mine are:
Fopdoodle
Bumfuzzle
Dipthong
Kerfuffle

What are yours?

Effigies

Indulgences

Anarchist

Violence

Chthonic

Intimidation

Vampyric

Pantheon

Succubus

Hostage

Transference

Identity

Mauer

Interface

Flitting

Isolation

Revenge

Osmosis

Crusade

Tyrant

Domination

Indifference

Miasma

Pressgang

Displaced

Flight

Resettlement

Funereal

Glide

Trace

Balkan

Burial

Reverse

Manipulate

Origin

Text

Traitor

Urban

Comeuppance

Tragic

Nerve

Mystification

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia

It's a real world, no joke lol. Look it up :D

Superfluous.
Fastidious.
Fervently.

Last edited:
"Vrisnem". It's a beautiful word. I've adopted it as my username on most forums and video game accounts since December 2014 and I chose my current pen name based on it. It's transliterated from the Serbian cyrillic "вриснем" and means "scream". It'd be my username on here if Justin wouldn't kill me for it. When I tested it out on IRC one time he kept kicking me from the channel.

More recently the German word "traum", which I'm intending to get inked as soon as I make up my mind on placement/font. It means "dream". Am I sick for loving that it's one letter off from the English word "trauma"?

"Vrisnem". It's a beautiful word. I've adopted it as my username on most forums and video game accounts since December 2014 and I chose my current pen name based on it. It's transliterated from the Serbian cyrillic "вриснем" and means "scream". It'd be my username on here if Justin wouldn't kill me for it. When I tested it out on IRC one time he kept kicking me from the channel.

More recently the German word "traum", which I'm intending to get inked as soon as I make up my mind on placement/font. It means "dream". Am I sick for loving that it's one letter off from the English word "trauma"?

Hit me up with him and I'll fix it ;)

I dunno, most are random cuss words in other languages and I don't need more essays from Jake about censoring language so, yeah not gonna reveal them. But if you know a bit of Portuguese and/or Finnish you can probably figure most out lol.

As for cool words though, I don't really know. I've always love Hoshi/星, meaning star in Japanese. And Lua, Portuguese for moon c:

Last edited:
I changed my username to easpa because it's actually my favourite word in Irish! It basically means lack/absence and I just think there's something pretty cool about the way it's spelled

derelict
dilapidated
deuteragonist

Crisp
Fritter
Squelch
Frump
Turd (lol)
Smite
Snickerdoodle
Burrito
Tortilla
Quesadilla
Jalape?o (Pronounced the stupid way with a hard J and a soft e)
Pumpkin

Wow a lot of these are food/Spanish. Odd because none of my relatives are even remotely Spanish.

Poppa, sweetheart, honey, baby, love

Back