• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Assorted Bush Starts IGB, TBT

John Wick

𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒂 π’€π’‚π’ˆπ’‚ 🐾
Bells
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Swamp Potion
Kaleidoclover
Purple Bat Potion
Lucky
Purple Candy
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
Ancient Candle
Green Candy
Feedback
99.7% (347) +
I'm after:

8 Sweet Olive
5 White Azalea
4 Blue Hydrangea
14 Pink Hydrangea

Will pay IGB, TBT, or trade you a Silver Axe. ^_^

Hiya! I can get you all of this, with exact numbers for each, for 20 TBT.

20 for all of them?
That would be great!

Just adding you. ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Done. You want to drop off?
I'll send tbt now. ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate is open!

20 for all of them?
That would be great!

Just adding you. ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Done. You want to drop off?
I'll send tbt now. ^_^

Actually, let me gather everything, I'll be about 10 minutes, and I can drop off, but it may take two trips since my train station storage thing is full lol

Hehe, no worries.
Tbt sent! ^_^

See you soon, and thank you!

Yep. Will open again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Done!

Hehe, well I lost most of them because my idiot villagers kept bumping into me while I was trying to plant them, and they went in the wrong spot, and I had to dig 'em out. :-/

Out of all that, TWO survived.

I need about 10 Pink, and 10 Blue Hydrangeas, and 2 Sweet Olive if anyone has them to sell. ^_^

I hate my villagers. :(

Awesome!

I need:

16 Blue Hydrangeas
16 Pink Hydrangeas
12 Sweet Olive
12 White Azaleas.

How much do you want? ^_^

Last edited:
Only 12?
For 56 plants?

You sure?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me know when to open my gate. ^_^

TBT sent. ^_^

I'll open the gate.

If you dig a hole where you want them to go and have your shovel out, you just need to stand near the hole and you'll plant it right into there, no chance of it going into the wrong spot.

If you dig a hole where you want them to go and have your shovel out, you just need to stand near the hole and you'll plant it right into there, no chance of it going into the wrong spot.

I know all that, but my villagers were swarming around me, and I dug a couple out, and they don't always go into the hole if you have more than one hole dug. They came jump a spot.
They can put themselves in the one behind where you want it to go. As it did with me.

Last edited:
Back