• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Luckys moving in 4 days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuri_kame

Queen of Roses
Bells
Switch
6529-2560-3703
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (56) +
Lucky is moving in 4 days I love him a lot but I don't need another Lazy villager. He's pretty much entirely original, his house is just missing one of the pyramids but it's for sale in my retail so I can give it to you if you wanna try and get him to put it back.

I'm looking for Diana or Rudy right now as those are the personalities I'm in need of. I may consider other villagers from my list in my signature of villagers I'm looking for though. I'm willing to tt forward to put him in boxes if you need to trade asap

Thanks!! I hope he goes to a loving mayor

Hello.Diana just pinged to move from my cycling town.She appears to be all original and she's moving in seven days so no rush..I can wait until Lucky is in boxes.Thanks.

Thanks so much! Just let me know when the best time/day to trade is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back