• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How much did Tom Nook pay for your village?

Soraru

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Winter Mittens
"In Welcome amiibo, if the player decides to start a new town at this point, Isabelle will summon Tom Nook, who will offer to buy your old town from you, and the proceeds of the sale will go towards your new town's ABD."

How much did Tom Nook pay for your village when you restart? I must know!

edit: so i did the thing like you all suggested since you can have Tom Nook asess your town without actually deleting. my town worth is 97,953,945 bells. and 107,749,400 with interest. awesome!

Last edited:
Im honestly curious if you already that? And what your offer was?

Old Man Nook ended up paying around 120 million bells ( that's with the interest, and not selling my catalog ).

13,000,000 IGB (Which I lost because I deleted the town using the Isabelle method by accident smh.)

Last edited:
Old Man Nook ended up paying around 120 million bells ( that's with the interest, and not selling my catalog ).

oh wow, and not selling catalog? thats an option too? you still get to keep your catalog in the next town?

you can choose to either sell or keep your catalog yeah :)

buy selling you town, you also keep all the pwp recommendations too so you can rebuild them in your next town!

mine was worth 19 million which is very little compared to the worth of older towns i've seen haha

you can choose to either sell or keep your catalog yeah :)

buy selling you town, you also keep all the pwp recommendations too so you can rebuild them in your next town!

mine was worth 19 million which is very little compared to the worth of older towns i've seen haha

im so curious to find out how much mine is worth.. ive had this town for 4 years and so much stuff is in it like hybrids, and millions and millions of bells invested in player housing and qr codes.... ;u; ill just have to remeber to ask my friend to hold the unorderables/dlc items.

im so curious to find out how much mine is worth.. ive had this town for 4 years and so much stuff is in it like hybrids, and millions and millions of bells invested in player housing and qr codes.... ;u; ill just have to remeber to ask my friend to hold the unorderables/dlc items.

you can start to sell and see how much it's worth and not actually sell it, you're able to back out or you can just close the game

Tom Nook paid 804, 610, 510 bells for my second village without me selling my catalog and getting interest. My first village was around 20 million bells with the same options. I'm currently starting my town again for the third time.

Tom Nook paid 804, 610, 510 bells for my second village without me selling my catalog and getting interest. My first village was around 20 million bells with the same options. I'm currently starting my town again for the third time.

804 MILLION? geez I've barely even gotten into this game. how many hours have you played?

804 MILLION? geez I've barely even gotten into this game. how many hours have you played?
According to my activity log... My play time for Animal Crossing New Leaf is 607 hours and 42 minutes.

I sold my first town for 39,711,980 Bells (might have been more because I took the option with interest and not selling the catalog, but I can't remember if that number is with or without interest). I ended up deleting my next town the very next day, though, something which I regretted shortly afterwards, and so I never got to receive all the money.

Nook didn't pay anything for my town, I was wondering if it was a bug since I'd spent years on that town and had tons of valuable stuff. Has anyone else had this happen?

I recently reset and my town total price was 40mil without selling catalog and having interest

I got offered 20 mil and double that with the catalog included

Wtf... 4 years of playing and that's what I get ://

I tested it out today (without selling my town).
Tom Nook offered me approximately 19 million bells without interest and approximately 21 million bells with interest. Both offers were without selling the catalog.
My catalog is worth approximately 3 million bells.

I had no idea my town (and catalog) is worth that much!
I wonder how it's calculated.

Back