• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Dream Teams! Favorite villagers?

Prince David

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Who is on your dream team of villagers? How many of them do you have in your town currently?

My dream team is Moe, Kid Cat, Marshal, Bruce, Lopez, Beau, Julian, and Phil! They're all in my town as of now. My favorite of all however, is Wolfgang, and I used to have him too, but he moved out before I could stop him. :( He left me with a picture of himself but I'm still so heartbroken! Fang is in his place, but he's no Wolfgang unfortunately.

As of current, I don't have any of my dreamies in town because i've been time travelling to get my town tree to grow, so I can sell it. But before I time travelled, I had Slyvana who moved out eventually without my knowing so. I'm currently holding Ursala in my second town so I can move her back in though. I've never achieved a complete list of dreamies in my whole time of playing tbh, since I always change up my villagers.

Here are my Favorites!

Stitches
Marshal
Kid Cat
Chief
Molly
Rosie
Chrissy
Francine
Phoebe
Mira

Julian and Diana are kinda eh rn, so is Cookie. :p

Flurry, Chrissy, Cookie, Diana, Genji, Lolly, Marshal, Felicity, Meringue, and Lucky! I love them all to bits! <3

(I have Marshal and Lucky already and probably Diana too, progress! ;v; )

Last edited:
There are many villagers I want in my town but I also want to keep some of my originals so... my originals are Cookie, Skye, Filbert :) My "dream team" would be Rudy, Ankha, Pashmina, Marshal, Diana, Zell, and Bruce :) I already have Rudy, Ankha, Marshal, and soon Pashmina! My favorite is Ankha because of her unique theme

My originals who I want to keep are Bones & Apple, and my dream team would be Bones, Apple, Wendy, Cheri, Diana, Merengue, Melba, Flip & Fang! I'm still deciding on Flip and Fang though since I chose them just so I'd have more male villagers and all the personality types. :D

They would be Biskit, Walker, Bones, Goldie, Maddie, Daisy, Butch, Shep, Benjamin, and Marcel. Bow would be in it if he was in the game.

If only towns could have like 20 villagers, I love so many its hard for me to choose some over others. But I'd love a town with Bones, gala, lily, kiki, lolly, octavian, punchy, rudy, maple, sylvana and poppy! would love to have marshal and merengue too of course. I currently only have kiki and bones from my list so I can't complain but I'm a huge fan of the normal and lazy characters.

MY favorite villagers that are already in my town would be:

Celia
Bill
Papi
Pate
Ketchup
Epona
Kyle
Deirdre
Jacob

Villagers that I love that I don't have are:

Medli