Bee Plush
Clownfish Plush
Dino Plush
Sheep Plush
Dreamy Party Popper
Moon Ball
Pokéball
Love Ball
I recently got Chevres and Bangles pics the normal way by having high friendship. It's such a milestone for me, as I've only before gotten pics from April fools day. Now that I have their pics though I feel like there's no where else to go. So I'm moving them out in favor of new villagers of the same personalities! I've already decided on Gala as my new normal, but I need help picking a new peppy.

The poll has the ones I'm stuck trying to pick between. You can make your own suggestions too, but 98% chance I'm going to pick the winner from the poll. Thank you everyone for your input! I appreciate it. :)

I've never made a post with a poll, here are the options just in case

Bianca
Epona
Freckles
Gabi

rnGbpaY.jpg
I like all four of your prospective peppies but I gotta go with Bianca.She's always been a favorite of mine.

View attachment 200384
I like all four of your prospective peppies but I gotta go with Bianca.She's always been a favorite of mine.

She's very cute! The only thing I hesitate about is that she might remind me too much of Bangle - I love Bangle so it wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.

Freckles has no love! For some reason I thought she might be a bit more popular on this poll. I've never had a duck in my towns too long, so having her would be a new experience. :)

Bianca is nice and Freckles is pretty good, but my favourite is Gabi! She's so cute and she's one of my favourites!

Posted Bianca earlier, but Gabi is also really cute!

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for voting in commenting! :blush: Where are the Epona supporters! I think she's way cute too. If I choose her I will have to visit my brother as he owns that amiibo.

I say Bianca, cause tigers are like the best villager species in the whole series!! :rolleyes:

I have to go with epona. She's absolutely adorable and easily one of my favorite amiibo villagers out there. Also I'm a big the legend of zelda fan so that makes me adore her even more!

I feel bad because I ignore Freckles in my town, not because I wouldn't like her but because her house is awkwardly right in front of my Re-Tail and I want her to mooooove

I'd go with Epona purely for the Zelda reference

Epona! I love her, not only cause I'm a Zelda superfan, but because her design is also great! I wish I could get her :(

Back