Pietro looks amazing! or is that just me?

I used to have him, but the realize he doesn't fit with my town, i don't know why...

Anyway, yes, he looks really cool once you have him.
-Fun to have a clown hanging around your town
-Good for colored or horror themed towns.
-His facial expressions are funny.
-His house (interior and exterior) are really awesome.
If you have the chance to get him, do it.

I think he's cute! Probably my second favorite besides Frita

hes adorable and colorful. he reminds me of a carnival lollipop. i love sheep villagers so much. so fluffy.

I don't like his house much, if I'm remembering it correctly, but I LOVE him. He was the first sheep I ever saw.

He's an eyesore, and so is his house... and he's moved into my town twice already (currently a resident). Oh well, Charmelo is a welcoming town.

A lot of people seem to hate him, but I actually think he's really cool. If sometime I were to get a chance, I would definitely have him in my town.

Oh, Good GOD!

I googled IT, and IT is a clown!

*runs away*

Clowns EAT people! O_O

When I saw him for the first time in my town I thought he was pretty cool
Now I like him, but not at all

Pietro is really cool. I liked him a lot ever since I first saw him in Chuggaaconroy's town. Both my friend and I wanted him, and he not only got his amiibo card completely by chance, but he ALSO got Pietro in his campsite. How lucky is that!

I always imagine him with a thick, French accent as he wanders the fields, searching for other villagers... Totally into the new "it" movie coming out!

I had Pietro in my town, his design was pretty unique, to be fair. However, I was in dire need of crankies when I was doing my PWP hunting, and needed to kick out a villager. Given that I had Marshal, as well, and I couldn't exactly see kicking out any other villagers with duplicate personalities (along with him hitting on my precious Lolly), I decided to move him out in favor of Rocco.

i like him, but he doesn't completely match my town theme.
i wouldn't move him in on purpose, but would be chill if he moved in on his own.

Aw, I just read he's SMUG.

I don't like them.

Lazy would be great.

I already have Henry. (Worst villager EVER)

Pietro looks like he'd be fun to have a conversation with but he isn't a villager I'd want.

Back