• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pietro looks amazing! or is that just me?

I used to have him, but the realize he doesn't fit with my town, i don't know why...

Anyway, yes, he looks really cool once you have him.
-Fun to have a clown hanging around your town
-Good for colored or horror themed towns.
-His facial expressions are funny.
-His house (interior and exterior) are really awesome.
If you have the chance to get him, do it.

I think he's cute! Probably my second favorite besides Frita

hes adorable and colorful. he reminds me of a carnival lollipop. i love sheep villagers so much. so fluffy.

I don't like his house much, if I'm remembering it correctly, but I LOVE him. He was the first sheep I ever saw.

He's an eyesore, and so is his house... and he's moved into my town twice already (currently a resident). Oh well, Charmelo is a welcoming town.

A lot of people seem to hate him, but I actually think he's really cool. If sometime I were to get a chance, I would definitely have him in my town.

Oh, Good GOD!

I googled IT, and IT is a clown!

*runs away*

Clowns EAT people! O_O

He's creepy lol. I don't like him. At all.

When I saw him for the first time in my town I thought he was pretty cool
Now I like him, but not at all

Pietro is really cool. I liked him a lot ever since I first saw him in Chuggaaconroy's town. Both my friend and I wanted him, and he not only got his amiibo card completely by chance, but he ALSO got Pietro in his campsite. How lucky is that!

I always imagine him with a thick, French accent as he wanders the fields, searching for other villagers... Totally into the new "it" movie coming out!

I had Pietro in my town, his design was pretty unique, to be fair. However, I was in dire need of crankies when I was doing my PWP hunting, and needed to kick out a villager. Given that I had Marshal, as well, and I couldn't exactly see kicking out any other villagers with duplicate personalities (along with him hitting on my precious Lolly), I decided to move him out in favor of Rocco.

i like him, but he doesn't completely match my town theme.
i wouldn't move him in on purpose, but would be chill if he moved in on his own.

Aw, I just read he's SMUG.

I don't like them.

Lazy would be great.

I already have Henry. (Worst villager EVER)

Pietro looks like he'd be fun to have a conversation with but he isn't a villager I'd want.

Back