• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Apollo, Margie, Timbra, Bella, Road, Peck, Charlise, Maelle, Gabi

RosyKat

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (5) +
Looking to sell all villagers listed:
The numbers indicate the order in which people have reservations.
  • Apollo (Tier 3 - 250,000 bells or 30TBT) (1 - Dovah 3 - Wooly Business)
  • Margie (Tier 6 - free) (1 - Wooly Business)
  • Timbra (Tier 6 - 15,000 bells or 5TBT)
  • Bella (Tier 6 - 15,000 bells or 5TBT)
  • Roald (Tier 4 - 100,000 bells or 20TBT) Moves out 8th June, have TT'd him out
  • Peck (Tier 5 - 50,000 bells or 10TBT) (1 - Finnoli)
  • Charlise (Tier 5 - 20,000 bells or 7TBT)
  • Maelle (Tier 6 - free)
  • Gabi (Tier 5 - 20,000 bells or 7TBT)

I aim to move out my villagers fairly naturally, though I don't mind time travelling once I've sold my turnips for the week. So be aware that you may be waiting quite a while for your villager.

PM me which villager you want, your timezone so I know when I can trade with you, and a reasonable price for them based on this and this. I have provided recommended a price, although this is my first selling thread so I may be wrong! :) If you don't agree with my pricing, that's when you put that in the message!

Last edited:
Notice: Roald is moving out on the 8th of June! If anyone wants him, let me know ASAP or I'll just let him go anywhere.

TBT please! When are you available? My availability fluctuates quite a lot so I'm not sure when I can trade yet, but am aiming for 10pm, give or take an hour. Note that Peck isn't currently moving out.

Last edited:
I'm available from about 2:00 PM to 12:00 AM EST most days, so 10:00 PM would work!

Back