• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

does anyone else feel like the island gets mad at them

suanmei

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I swear to god if I miss a shark or accidentally scare away a palm tree beetle the game refuses to spawn anything good for the next five minutes. I'm not ~appreciating her fruits or whatever.

No, because I deliberately scare away the lesser bell bugs to spawn the biggies. Also scare away the small fish for sharks, etc. There are certain times of the day when the horned beetles are more plentiful than others. Same with sharks and big fish.

i always remove everything in the center of the island and place trees a few spaces away from each other like they form a circle, then i slowly walk in a large circle around the beach areas from tree to tree, usually a bug spawns everytime.

Yesssss. I do my island hates me. Everyone is all scare stuff away for catch good stuff. Good stuff doesn't spawn that often even after I cleared the place out correctly.

I didn't notice until you said that but I definitely do feel like that. At first I never really thought anything of it, I was just wondering why nothing was spawning lol.

No. I have a great time there.
No whining leeching villagers.
Tis bliss!

MY island actuallydoes that I get like a golden stag on a tree and I somehow walk fast although I really don't and it goes away I actually hate it and it takes me forever to find the next beetle

Back