Elf

Lulala lulalila
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
96.3% (25) +
Hi~
I'd love to buy the Cinnamoroll furniture set. I'll pay 5tbt for each piece.

Cinnamoroll Floor
Cinnamoroll Wall
Cinnamoroll Parasol
Cinnamoroll Sign
Cinnamoroll Sofa
Cinnamoroll Stool
Cinnamoroll Table
Cinnamoroll Tray

Last edited:
Hi. I can sell you the whole set, what you indicated plus the Hat, Jacket and Outfit, total 12 pieces for 55 tbt if that's ok?

Last edited:
Hi. I can sell you the whole set, what you indicated plus the Hat, Jacket and Outfit, total 12 pieces for 55 tbt if that's ok?

I really only need the shoes now. I'd be glad to buy the furniture set though. I can open my gates if you'd like to bring it over and I'll send you the tbt. Should be 45 tbt.

Last edited:
I really only need the shoes now. I'd be glad to buy the furniture set though. I can open my gates if you'd like to bring it over and I'll send you the tbt. Should be 45 tbt.

Hi. Since you only need the shoes, I think it would not be fair to sell you the full set. I don't have an extra pair of shoes, otherwise I would have sell them to you. Thanks anyway.

Hi. Since you only need the shoes, I think it would not be fair to sell you the full set. I don't have an extra pair of shoes, otherwise I would have sell them to you. Thanks anyway.

Wait so because I only need the shoes you can't sell me the furniture?

If you have the meow coupons I can scan Chai and you can buy what you need for free :)

You're always so awesome moonfish. :D
Yeah I've got meow coupons. That'd be great. Hit me up whenever you're ready.

Last edited:
No. I meant good :confused:. Nvm if you want to buy the whole set, I'll be more than happy to sell them to you, 55 tbt. Transfer the bells and I will come over. Thanks.

The whole furniture set isn't 55 tbt. It's 45. My offer is 5 tbt for each furniture piece.

Last edited:
Btw, I said it is not fair to you, I didn't say I can't or I won't sell to you :(

Good that Moon is helping you.

Well I figure I could buy the furniture from you and whatever clothes I need left from moonfish. I understand what you're saying. :)

Last edited:
~Still looking for~
Cinnamoroll Floor
Cinnamoroll Wall
Cinnamoroll Parasol
Cinnamoroll Sign
Cinnamoroll Sofa
Cinnamoroll Stool
Cinnamoroll Table
Cinnamoroll Tray​

- - - Post Merge - - -

I checked my other game, I have everything on your list but the stool and sign if you want to buy some with coupons & some with tbt too :) Multiple trips to get it all from the rv is fine too!

What pieces do you have?

~Still looking for~
Cinnamoroll Floor
Cinnamoroll Wall
Cinnamoroll Parasol
Cinnamoroll Sign
Cinnamoroll Sofa
Cinnamoroll Stool
Cinnamoroll Table
Cinnamoroll Tray​

- - - Post Merge - - -

What pieces do you have?
I have all but the sign and stool :)

Edit- but I can hurry and get them for you, or you can visit the rv again :)

Last edited:
I have all but the sign and stool :)

Edit- but I can hurry and get them for you, or you can visit the rv again :)

Sounds good! Ill pick up the pieces when I come visit the RV. I'll be on my second character when I visit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back