Yellow Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
So after not playing new leaf for a while, I decided to get back into it big time, I called my town Westbay and strolled into town on the train as per usual, well I actually just can't believe how odd this is! :p :p :p :p

I have 3 of my five villagers all beginning with the letter P! They are Peck, Puck and Pate! and they all happen to villagers I like so thats a bonus!

Has anybody else encountered this strange occurrence before? This is the first time I have seen it in all the time I have owned the game!

IMG_4540.jpg

Last edited:
that's such a cute group of names...
i'm sure it's happened to other people. my starting villagers' names all started with different letters, so i'm not one of them.

Puck was one of the starters in my second town. He was the only starter I had that wasn't a farm animal. For a long time, Chococat was being invaded by farm animals. My starters were two horses, a bull, a goat and a penguin. I then had two more goats move in after that. :p They're all gone but I always thought it was funny I had so many farm animals unintentionally moving in like that

There once upon a time a Town where live Peck, Puck and Pate.

The first thing coming to my mind, when i see this.

Back