Buying Random Video/Music stuff! Paying 5 tbt or 1mil+IGB per item!

AnonymousFish

lovable scrub
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (68) +
Hi, everyone!
I'm looking to buy some cameras and stuff to set up a couple rooms in my secondary char's trendy house. I'm willing to pay up to 2 tbt each for orderables (or 500k IGB) and 5tbt for unorderables (or 1mil IGB). *See edit below
I am, however, willing to negotiate IGB prices-I have way more IGB than I do tbt
tv camera
vintage camera
amp
mic stand
small spotlight
standing spotlight
director's chair
tv with vcr
wall mounted speaker

video camera
autograph cards
glass partition x3
large amp
sloppy stereo
sound mixer
floor monitor
wall mount tv x2
speaker x2
Thanks so much for taking the time to read this and have a fantastic day/night/whatever! :)

Edit: I'm willing to pay 5tbt or 1mil+IGB for everything, orderable or not-I really need these. :p

Last edited:
Bump! I luckily found someone to give me all the orderables, but still looking for everything on my unorderables list! :)

I have an RV with glass partitions you can order. Also have an RV with speakers, but I don't TT, so you'll have to wait the next day for one or the other.

Last edited:
I have an RV with glass partitions you can order. Also have an RV with speakers, but I don't TT, so you'll have to wait the next day for one or the other.

Hi, and thank you for replying! I think the person below me is able to get me everything I need, but if it falls through I will absolutely PM you. Thank you so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you everything in the unorderables category, if still needed.

Hi there! I still need everything. I will not be available to trade until 11pm EST tonight-does that work for you? Otherwise I can trade tomorrow any time after 6pm EST. Thanks so much for replying!

Back